Saturday, June 03, 2006

AHHH, HOME SWEET HOME..........

I had a very interesting, fun and tiring day today.
Had a home visit for the afternoon.
Yep, actually got to spend some time with some mates drinking beer, fiddling with cars, playing guitars and all those things that you do with your mates when you're not taking up precious bed space in a hospital.

I also had some home made lasagne prepared by resident chef Cam, what a treat that was! Just the antidote to months of hospital food.

Got to know my other housemate a bit and was stoked to find out that he's even keener than the rest of us to install avian pets in the back yard, namely the egg laying variety.

Also visited the record shop owned by one of the guys in the band and the italian bakery next door to him. MMMMM.........freshly baked rolls with swiss cheese slices...............

Had another important first as well..........my first upright urinary evacuation! Yeah I know, means nothing to you, but boy, sure is a big step to regaining some sense of normality. Savoured every moment of it too, knowing that I won't be able to pee in the garden in the sun for a long time!




Adam, the first on the scene of the crash and responsible for stopping drivers removing my helmet and generally making me comfortable and one of his chihuahua puppies, aint they just peachy!



Big thanks to Kerry for taking all these photos so I can see what the bike looks like before the big bad insurance man takes it away.

Comments:
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?