Tuesday, June 13, 2006

BILL MURRAY AND OTHER UNPLEASANTRIES

My roommate Angelo is leaving!
He's been here ever since I moved from the Alfred and has certainly played a part in my general wellbeing. This gentle giant will be missed and I hope my new roomy will be half as good.
Don't want a repeat of faecal commentary man now do I!
Incidently, remember the time he was arguing in his sleep, well apparently I was humming / singing in mine last night.


I've been told by the doctors not to continue my attempted walking until my review in 3 weeks.
Bugger.......


I have been mucking around with my new camera, only problem is there's not a hell of a lot of subject matter that I'd like to shoot here ( I like to shoot the outdoors and there aint too much of that in a Richmond hospital ).


Completely off the subject, I am really fed up!!!
I'm really fed up with Bill Murray!
There's one of his films on the movie channel here and it's just like quite a few of his recent films.
Like many of his other films ( Life Aquatic, Lost In Translation ) he seems to spend the entire length of the film with that stupid, melancholic, almost bored hound dog look on his face whilst generally spending a lot of time sitting or standing and looking into space for extened periods. God it drives me nuts!!! It's like the guy has forgotten to smile...........or act for that matter.
I'm really not sure whether he's going through some extended mid life crisis or just lost the will to live.
If it's the latter, then he should be done with it and stop imposing these mundane films on us.

Ahhhhhhhh...............
There, I feel much better now.






Seems my collarbone wound has decided to get a bit infected. I was all for "lancing" it but the staff said it's not such a hot idea. Apologies for poor image quality :)






Another invention of mine, the spokeless wheel. Designed to reduce unsprung weight.

Comments:
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?