Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I THINK I'M GETTING OLD.......

Boy did I get a surprise this morning!
I’d woken up and felt like a broken old man.
Everything hurt and the bits that didn’t hurt, ached.
Boy, I really value these painkillers now that I know what it feels like when the nurses forget to administer them to you!
I must admit, this hospital thing is finally starting to get to me. Although it hasn’t got me beat. That would take an army of minions!
I want to walk, but they won’t let me. I can kind of walk / shuffle.
I mean, that just sucks arse!
My wound on my hip from the bone graft donor site isn’t healing. In fact it’s opened up and you can see the internal stitching. And that’s just plain annoying seeing as it’s been nearly 4 weeks, not to mention that it feels like something like a cross between a tickle and stabbing pain.
The blistered / infected wound on my collarbone has just split and oozed all over my top as I write this. Good thing it was a black top, eh?
So I’m now wearing my Sonic The Hedgehog t shirt. This one has been on many adventures with me it’s almost like a security blanket.
But it’s my roommate’s birthday today and he’s just given me a piece of his chocolate mud cake and I feel much better now thank you. J

God I can be so shallow sometimes!









Second hand radiator anyone?

Comments:
Comments:
there's nothing shallow about chocolate cake chris... xx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?