Thursday, June 08, 2006

I'M SO HAPPY I COULD SHIT!!! AND TAKE PHOTOS OF IT!!!

More physio today, just more of the same, although I felt a bit better today. Maybe because of the sleep in till 10am. I missed breakfast and just got physio on time. My body must've needed the extra sleep.
As a treat that afternoon, Ange my roommate and myself escaped to the city in a taxi. Purpose of the trip: to finally buy the camera I'd been eyeing off for over 6 months.
What a sight, one on crutches and the other in a wheelchair. My good mate Geoff rang and reckoned he had an image of the guys in One Flew Over A Cuckoo's Nest on their awol escape.
After extremely extensive and exhausting research as to which brand & model? where to buy? etc., I went back to a shop at which I was treated very well about 6 months ago when initially looking into this venture.

Got my new camera!...........Canon 350d with 17-85 lens...........very sexy..........very pleased

Haven't worked out how to use it yet though.
Wish I had as we passed a police car on the way back from the camera shop, the little porky driving with his mobile phone firmly attached to his head.

The evening was capped off with pizza and wine.
All in all a good antidote for the pain and effort involved with the days physio.





A new device I've devised to combat that problem of not being able to see the road because some turkey in a UAV ( urban assault vehicle, or city 4x4 as otherwise known as ) has cut in front of you.
When flicked forward for city riding, it enables the rider to sit on top of the rack and to see over the top of the offending UAV.

Comments:
Comments:
camera! excellent!!!
just looked it up, very nice.
have fun playing with it :)
 
Yeah, pretty stoked!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?