Wednesday, June 21, 2006

INSURANCE SCAMS AND CLAY DONKEYS

Got the phone call from the insurance company today.
They valued the bike at $3800. So take away the $200 the wrecker is offering that will be $3600.
Can you believe someone actually wants to pay $200 for this hunk o' rubbish!
Oh well, that's about what I expected really so that's alright then.









Had my first craft class today and started making what I think will be a clay candle holder. I'm not sure yet, it might be a donkey or something.
It's supposed to be therapy for my fingers and hand but feels more like basket weaving for the disabled.
Sitting there in my little wheelchair, mucking around with clay, making a mess, kinda ignorant blissful fun actually!


Found out my sister and her man are off to Iceland! Soooo jealous!
That would be so good!
I am bestowing a belated Moomins M.C. Golden Sack (Of Pine Needles) to the lovely pair for their continuous travels that have taken them across Europe, the U.K. and Ireland. And now of course to Iceland.
I salute you Gosia and Glenn! I trust that you understand that this award is not given out to just anyone and you now join a priveliged few within the Golden Sack circle.

Oh, and thanks heaps for the cd's! Enjoying them heaps!

Comments:
Comments:
oh my, phew, I don't really know what to say... i'd like to thank god... my mother...
hee, thanks chris!
mucking round with clay huh? that's pretty cool. if it was me, i'd go for something abstract cos i'm so completely crap at making things that actually resemble what they're meant to. but a donkey would be nice...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?