Sunday, June 25, 2006

LIKE PUS THROUGH THE WOUNDS,...... SO ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Another groundhog day in the horse piddle. Just killin' time till the chop shop tomorrow.

Although I did write a song today, words and chords, the basic innards of a song anyway.
Was quite chuffed with it actually as I'm not much of a writer, but was more than happy with the lyrics.


God I'm bored!!!!!
Can't even go out to take photos as my left knee's playing up. The inside tendon is flicking across a cross bolt when I use it to push the wheelchair.
It sucks arse! And hurts a bit too.
But at least I've got my guitar.
Oh, and the sausages my mum brought in for me!
And the chocolate. There's always the chocolate!





Here's one for our Kiwi neighbours.

Comments:
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?