Thursday, June 15, 2006

MOTORCYCLES AND WHEELCHAIRS

Had my plastics review yesterday.
Another heap of hours lost, waiting for a 15 minute appointment. I read an entire edition of Rallysport Magazine.
Anyway, they were pretty happy with the progress and don't want to see me for another 4 months. That's good I reckon.


Today I went exploring around the hospital to try and find some interesting things to shoot or vantage points.
Ended up outside of the back of the hospital where I'd parked myself on the footpath and waited for the light to change to a less grey colour so I could practice shooting the sky.
I happened to park next to a woman sitting on the fence.
She was a nurse from the surgical ward, waiting for her lift.
Turns out she went to South America with her boyfriend and travelled on a motorbike for 6 months.
They had a drunk old man pull out on his pushbike into the fast lane.
She spent 6 weeks in hospital over there.
Funny the people you meet isn't it.............


I'm aiming to get one decent shot per day.
Here's today's offering:
( click on photo for full view )



I feel like the wheel chair sometimes.






For Sale
FZ750 screen, tinted, near new condition




Comments:
Comments:
did you set that up or was there really a wheelchair sitting there? cos that's quite sad really!
glad your review went well, good stuff xx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?