Saturday, June 10, 2006

WHAT DAY IS IT AGAIN?

Last couple of days have been spent with a mix of physio, trying to make sense of the camera owner's manual and also the camera. I'm pooped!


I had a missed phone call from a mate's wife today. He used to be my boss in Tasmania but over time became much more than that. So I rang back


"Hi Lyn! It's me, just returning your call."

"Hi, we're here in Melbourne!"

"I thought you weren't coming until early June?!"

"It is June............."


Hmmmmm
What can I say, time flies when you're having fun and the drugs aren't effecting me at all............no sirreee........no probs

Anyway let's not dwell on such minor details. We had a great time catching up and just talking and drinking beer.



Here's Bones on his mad mountain crossing 965km asylum special ride.
I guess if the Michellin man ever fell into a vat of flouro paint and threw snowballs at his motorsickle then that's what he'd look like.












I always thought cylinderical exhausts were so old fashioned...........

Comments:
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?