Thursday, July 13, 2006

MY LIFE AS A SEA SLUG.........AND OTHER MORONS

.


A few changes have occurred in my current state of being.
Start with breakfast.
I am now going to the pool from 9 till 10.
This is a very nice way to wake up really and I'm thinking of installing one in my bedroom when I get out.
This is followed by a shower and getting dressed.
It's nice to wash all that chlorine off and clean up in time for my physio at 11.
Midday it's back to my room for lunch.
1 o'clock it's time for more physio.
Bit after 2 it's back to my room.
Now at this point I basically crash and burn after essentially 3 hours of working out.
Now some may say that is nothing and they work for 8 hours a day landscaping or something, but when you've been essentially lying in a bed for months on end with minimal physical exertion, 3 hour workouts really make their presence felt.
A bit like being interrogated by some dirt farm hick American soldier, well maybe not as bad. But still, pretty harsh.
So I get woken at dinner time, have dinner, check emails, etc.
Then I can't sleep at night.
Now I know you're probably thinking it's the reoccurring nightmares, dreams of being savaged by killer Kenworth trucks, violated by petulant potatoes, trashed by multiple truck tyres, but no.
It's far simpler than that.
I just don't feel tired. Well not until about 2 in the morning.

So then I wake up half asleep, eat my breakfast half asleep, get wheeled down to the pool half asleep and finally some time in my watery, semi lucid state, whilst performing hydro therapy like a lobotomised automaton, the neural connections start firing.
By the time I come out of my primitive, aquatic, sea cucumber state of mind and am extracted from the modern day primordial, chlorinated swamp I rise to the status of the fully awake.
And the whole process begins anew.
Kapish?


I received a phone call from the insurance company covering the driver of the truck which rendered me a temporary cripple.
She wanted to know why I was making this claim...............
After all the letters and telephonic discussions regarding the abhorrent actions of the truck operator ( I have ceased to call him a driver as that would insinuate that he was somehow capable and in control. It would be like calling Johnny Howard honest or George Bush intelligent. Well I guess Johnny "I've got short man's disease" Howard is about as honest as the Chinese or North Korean governments and George "I read children's books upside down and can't even speak English properly" Bush as intelligent as the sea slug I mentioned before, but I digress )
So after I sat there in silence and disbelief I had to state the bleedin' obvious.


"B e c a u s e - h e - h i t - m e - a n d - r a n - o v e r - m y - b i k e." I slowly explained as you would to a deaf mongoloid ( no offence intended ).


Can you believe her!?
I mean, really!!!
Apparently she's waiting on the police report to verify this.
Honestly, after all the crap I've waded through I have to deal with a complete imbecile!
And she did sound a bit like one in previous telephonic interactions all of which made me feel like that due to cost cutting, the insurance company had actually hired chimps to handle these matters.








This is me in the morning. An ignorant sea slug. Yeah I know, it looks like shit, but then again so do I in the morning :)




And just one more thing, don't normally get political on here, but I did notice an incredible act of hypocrisy recently.
Many ( hopefully ) will remember the collective punishment dished out by the nazi and stalinist regimes.
These were acts of punishment, usually by death, of number of people for the transgression of a single person.
So if I were to commit a crime, then by their reckoning all the people in my street should be rendered dead for failing to provide me or information leading to my capture.
So I was shocked to find this practise being carried out right now which fits this modus operandi like a glove and by a people who are extremely familiar with it as they were once subjected to it.
I speak of Israel and their use of sonic booms as a weapon.
These low level sound barrier breakages are like a bomb exploding right above your head, but without the explosion.
The Israelis call this a "non lethal weapon", but I would argue that it's very lethal due to one of the symptoms or side effects of this as outlined in the following sentence.
Amongst the effects are: chickens not laying eggs, children being traumatised ( some have stated they are more afraid of sonic booms than actual distant explosions and gun fire ), increased miscarriages in women, sleep deprivation.
If you're interested you can read about it here and here
What a strange world we live in where Jews act like Nazis.......................
And no one seems to give a damn.
I do wonder how long Israel can carry on behaving like a total prick with no pressure or punishment from the world's population.
Or maybe Israel is just milking that historical guilt trip for all it's worth?
I have met, worked with and know some really nice Jewish people, but that doesn't change my opinion of Israel and the way it conducts itself on the international stage.



.

Comments:
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?