Tuesday, September 12, 2006

THE CHANGING OF THE GUARD


What a strange day it's been.
Started off with Neil my cellmate, being discharged .
This chap was a truckie and had his leg run over by his own prime mover.
He's been here for 6 weeks and my cellmate for 1 week.
He was good value.


Shortly after returning from the swimming pool I looked out the window and found this:
( you may need to click on the photos to see it properly )






Bizzare hey?
My new cellmate reckons he got that sky writing done for me :)



Damien, my new cellmate, pretending to be a renaissance painting.


Later that morning, the patient who was yelling "Shut up!" at the 'affected' woman, who was yelling "Papa! Papa!", moved in to my room.
I know him and he's a should be good value as well.
He once or twice towed Mark ( one of my former cellmates ) to the TAB and back with his electric wheelchair, so he's got a good sense of humour.
His sense of humour was tested by my short sheeting his bed and he passed with flying colours.
I am a bit worried though, he reckons he likes to get even.
Like the previous cellmate and myself, Damien is a semi trailer hugger.
He actually fell asleep at the wheel and ploughed into the truck.
Amazingly he's got all four limbs and will walk again.
So as of today, this room is stricktly reserved for truck huggers.


The evening was capped with some fireworks down at a park near the Yarra River.
Damien reckons he organised those for me as well.





.

Comments:
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?