Saturday, September 23, 2006

SO SPEWING!!!!!!!!!!

Had another taxi moment,
I've been having a crappy couple of days and was looking forward to going to a Deviant Art Melbournians Meet.
I left the hospital and rang for a taxi at about 4:55 thinking that should be plenty of time to get to Federation Square from Richmond for the 5:45 meeting.
25 minutes later, I rang again and was informed that I'd been picked up at 5:05.
Yeah right, obviously.
That's why I was still there, in person and not just some astral projection.
And I hadn't seen anyone 'steal' my taxi either.
After more phone calls and being hung up on twice, it was obvious I was going to miss the meeting time altogether.
As I didn't get a contact number ( didn't think I'd need it ) I wasn't able to call the organiser.
Pissed off, will be calling the cab company on monday to make a complaint.
God I hate dealing with taxi telephoninsts and drivers!
I may as well have stayed in my hospital room and shafted myself up the pooper, would have saved me having to get about of bed and waste my time.
:(

Anyway, off for some rally action on the weekend and hopefully catch up with a couple mates from tassie who have entered, so remember kids:
"Dirt is for racing, bitumen is for getting there."


.

Comments:
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?