Thursday, October 12, 2006

GHOST RIDER..............

Reading a book called Ghost Rider at the moment by the drummer from Rush.
It was sent to me by a good muso mate who lives in Queensland now.

This fella hit the road to recover after suffering major emotional and mental trauma.
I on the other hand, am recovering from major physical trauma after hitting the road.

We are similar yet very different in our distress.
He calls himself the ghost rider because of the ghosts he carries with him.
I on the other hand could call myself the ghost rider due to the fact that I should probably be one.

I'm half way through the book and as far as I can tell, this bloke is doing it tough.
Very tough.
I do wonder what conclusion he'll come to in the end.
I don't know what conclusion I'll come to, but it sure as hell is gonna be well thought through.


For now, all I can do is kill time, my temporary Permanent Vacation.

.

Comments:
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?