Friday, October 13, 2006

TAKES MORE THAN SEMI TRAILERS AND TRAMS.....................

A couple of things I forgot to mention in the last week or so.

Went to the Moroccan Soup Kitchen on Sunday with Mum and Alicja.
The food was as good as I remember it pre big bang.
No alcohol or meat, but plenty of really tasty food.
And good company.


Yesterday I hopped onto a tram ( something about trams that's really cool ) and paid mum a visit.
On the way back, I hopped off early in order to check out a shop on Lygon Street.
I got off the tram through the front door, next to the driver / operator.
As I'd hit the road a crutchin', the bloody tram took off.
Now after gathering my senses and performing a general pain / function check I thought to myself:


"What a prick!!!!!"


Well, more stated it out loud than thought really.
He'd clearly seen me hobbling off the tram, hop along the road next to the tram and just as I got alongside the front of the bloody thing, he steps on it.
Somewhere in the following second, I was clipped somewhere on my right side and the back pack and spun nearly off my crutches.
Some quick reflexes and probably that survivalist in me, made sure I stayed upright and out of the way of the rest of the tram.


What is it with transportation?
Does it have some hidden agenda against me?
I mean what's next?
A plane crash or boat sinking?


.

Comments:
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?