Thursday, November 09, 2006

HELLO MY OLD FRIEND.........

Ouchy hurties is probably the best way I can describe the feeling when they rolled me over for the obligatory bed sore rub down.
Yes, I've been reacquainted with my old mate pain again.
I found that lying there and not moving much, the pain was quite tolerable.
As soon as I was asked to move though, oh boy!
Got a very mild fever as well, but that's expected I suppose.
I had my two drain tubes removed today as well, that was another moment of calling on Sister Morphine for assistance.
It really does feel strange having two 20cm long tubes pulled through your body and out.

Slow journey, this recovery business.


.

Comments:
Comments:
Ah yes, Glenn explained the whole tubes business to me last night. Sounds not too pretty. Hope the pain gets bearable again soon, and then not just bearable but acceptable and not-really-there-anymore-able... xx
 
Slowly, slowly.
But it is getting less and less.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?