Friday, November 24, 2006

NUMBER 5 LIVES!

Wish I had one of these when I went camping a few weeks ago.
I would have been unstoppable!!!!!




A beautiful example of a masterfully crafted engineering solution to a very frustrating problem, or a result of an amorous encounter between Number 5 from Short Circuit and a piece of office furniture?
I'll let you decide.

After making the second of the two Short Circuit films, Number 5 retired from his thespian career as abruptly as he'd started.
No official reason was given by the studio or his manager for the sudden departure from the movie industry, but it was rumoured that Number 5 propositioned and deflowered a Macintosh Apple computer.
As the Apple was only 9 years old at the time Number 5 was looking at being the first non human to be charged with sex with a minor, until a settlement was agreed upon between the Apple's and Number 5's lawyers.
Last I heard he was working in an Office Works store somewhere in Arizona, which would explain the tank track wheelchair.




On the recovery front, I have been able to tie my right shoe laces as of a few days ago, although I still can't put a sock on my right foot by hand.
It's a case of turning the sock half inside out, manoeuvring my right foot into the sock whilst holding the unruly foot apparel down with my left toes and then when I have it on far enough, pulling it up with my hand.
To someone who doesn't know, I must look like a genuine intellectually and physically challenged chap, when I'm in the midst of wrestling with the sock.
I queried the surgeon about that yesterday and he said it was due to his "frigging around with the muscles", or as I've mentioned before, the cutting off and reattaching of the obstructing muscles.
I should be back in the hydrotherapy pool and physiotherapy gym as of Monday.
Woo hoo!!!
Be nice to get out of the house again.


.

Comments:
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?