Sunday, August 19, 2007

RUGBY AND PHOTOGRAPHY....

Went to a game of the Australian Rugby Union Championship on Saturday night and had an absolute ball!!!
The Melbourne Rebels defeated the East Coast Aces 34 to 24 and overall it was a pretty good game.
It's good to see this championship starting as it means we'll be able to see some Union action in this fair, but Australian Rules Football dominated city.
Good on ya Richard for organising the tickets and our motley crew.


As promised here are some more piccies that I've finally edited.
I've only uploaded them as small, because it takes forever to do them in large size and I can't be arsed waiting that long.
Yeah, I'm a slacker like that.
You can however click on them to view in full screen size, some of them need to be enlarged to get the full effect.
Enjoy ;)


In Transportation:




This thing had 2 remote truck air filters, 2 truck exhausts, west coast mirrors, 2 truck air horns, 6 extra spot lights on top of the 4 normal lights, 2 stone guards on the bonnet, sunvisor, side steps, 4 poster bull bar with 2 UHF aerials, extra axle and wheels. It should normally look like this. The owner has to be one very sick puppy.












The old W class rattlers.






Pictures from the city.











Dodgy builders eh....






My favourite little café in the city.




A protest for the undead I ran into in the city.








Some pics form around my area.





.

Comments:
Comments:
great photos. Everytime I read your blog and see the photos I get homesick for melbourne. Actually I think it is the only place I actually feel a bit of "homesickness" for.
 
I love your photos.
I have to admit I thought that one of them was of a mouse running down an alleyway carrying a watermelon. Only by zooming in on it was I able to identify the Shrek balloon. I prefer my initial impression, I must say.
 
Hey, Zuba! I wanted to thank you for the linkback/trackback/pingback to my site. (I have no idea what the correct term is.) Email me and I'll give you a more personal message..

(Feel free to delete this since it doesn't pertain to your post.)

I couldn't find your email!?!?
 
Hello Iceland :)
Good to finally hear form you.
Thanks heaps for the kind compliment.
Did not intend to make you homesick, but at least I'm getting some sort of emotional response from the pics.

Safe T - Thank you too mate. I'm with you on the mouse thang, would've been so much better.

Lucy - Hey no probs, I hope I used the term correctly.
I will send you an email soon.
I'll have to post up my email address I guess, once I figure out how.
 
Wow! You've been busy! Very nice photos.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?