Tuesday, October 02, 2007

BUSY BEE ACTION.......

In between going to work which sometimes feels like a kindergarten for special needs kids, doing my rehab & hydrotherapy, researching photography courses, going through a photographic inspiration lapse, neglecting all my online duties, attending Roast Off II heats, dealing with the hospital & my orthopaedic surgeon, ex housemate and Christine's rightful owner Cameron returning from the U.K., finalising plans to evict our dodgy housemate to make room for Cameron, finding out my best mate's about to become a father, planning this year's Melbourne Cup Camping Extravaganza ( The Grampians Gonzo Grapple With Gravity Spectacular), helping out Snorkmaiden with her seemingly fruitless quest for an apartment / unit, trying to find a car for my sis, mum, one of her friends and myself, going to National Rugby Championship matches, watching Rugby World Cup, the A.F.L. and N.R.L. grand finals, experiencing the usually sore arse, mid to upper back as well as an unusually painful hip to the point of nearly getting my ambulatory licence suspended and having to lie down still, copping the 3rd cold in two months, finding out my surgery will be on the 23rd of Novemeber and that it will take up the entire waiting list for the day, I'm going orright I reckon.
Hope to somehow make sense of all this and make it happen



Some of our mob enjoying a beer at the rugby where our team Melbourne Rebels got thrashed 55-7 by the Central Coast Rays!!!!


Everyone had fun at the pub afterwards though including the underage.


.

Comments:
Comments:
Yup, that's some full kind of schedule Chris... no wonder you feel like a lie down!
Thanks heaps again for the car. So that's what, one down, three to go? Nice work!!
xx
 
Busy but accomplish much it appears. Good times!
 
Rugby in Melbourne? Now I'm confused. I thought your State was strictly Aussie rules.
 
Sis - Pleasure to help out.

Karen - Thanks mate, I hope it all comes to fruition.

Mr. Bananas - Believe it or not! Who would have thought it would ever happen eh? Can only be a good thing though.
 
The picture of a child handling poles is very appealing! Although I'm unsure of what the poles are all about.
You are a very busy man, sir, unless you exaggerate, in which case you are a very busy exaggerator. Idon't think you are exaggerating, however. I'm pretty sure you aren't.
I know the photographs include people that are real, and that your camera is likely real, and that I am a real observer. We've done it! You've won with me!
 
Those are poles? I thought they were pool sticks. Odd. Very odd.
 
SafeT - The kid is actually playing pool at that moment, or his own version of it as the 1 foot on the ground rule doesn't apply.
:)
I am also very adept at exaggerating too!!!
But I am actually real, although sometimes I live in fantasy land.
;)
 
Well, you've certainly been slacking these daze! Slacker Blogger. I thought maybe you went under the knife or something. I suppose blogging gets boring after a while.

How about another update of some kind? Or some pictures? Or an old funny story? Hmmm?
 
Consider it done Karen :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?