Saturday, January 26, 2008

HOLIDAYS!!!!!

Officially on holidays !!!!!
Just pulling into port aboard the fair ferry Spirit Of Tasmania II.
Crap night's sleep really, methinks not enough amber fluid was consumed at the bar last night.
I do prefer the sea travel as opposed to the imediacy of aeroplane flight and arrival, it's a much nicer way to adjust to the idea of your destination.
Anyway, after the last two weeks of my ring trailing out behind me as got everything ready I can finally relax.
Sort of.
Have a few bushwalks ahead, we'll see how the post op legs go.
Eleanor has received some loving too so she should be behaving herself on this sojourn.
Yay fer holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments:
Comments:
Have a great time!!!
 
Holidays??? Can I come? Dang. In need of a serious holiday in warmer climates, am I.
 
Thanks girls!!!
Having a ball!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?