Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Photography..........

Honeymoon is over, and that is another story for another day. In short, all I can say is Norfolk Island is interesting. If you're 67 years of age. But that will be for another post.

Meanwhile, here is my end of semester folio as submitted for my photography course.
We shot in RAW format and there is no processing apart from converting the images from RAW to JPEG format, as we were meant to be learning about image design and camera technical skills.
Enjoy and stay tuned for the honeymoon saga .


Landscape








People








Architecture








Documentary








Still Life








Conceptual 1 (reflections)








Conceptual 2 (blur)









So there you have it.
Proof conclusive that I had actually been doing stuff apart from writing about it.
Oh, and my results were 5 High Distinctions and 1 Distinction.



.

Comments:
Comments:
All fabulous pics. I'm sure you'll do fantastic!

Note to self: Norfolk island for retirement.
 
Well done - no need to say that I think the photos are nice too.
 
Awesome shots, very impressed!
That mulesing one really needs a "warning: traumatic graphic shot ahead" though... bloody hell. No wonder they're pushing so hard to ban it.
 
AWESOME! Such the artist you are!
 
thank you ladies
much kind commentary
glad you liked the piccies
 
Lovely pocs Chris! And a huge congrats on the marks!
 
Oops, apparently my typing has picked up some sort of deviant kiwi accent with "pocs' there. Pics, I meant pics ;-)
 
I would buy your photos and a book if you ever wrote one! Fabulously interesting on both accounts!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?